Grin (CURRENCY:GRIN) traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. One Grin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.36 or 0.00000616 BTC on exchanges. Grin has a market cap of $32.09 million and $3.79 million worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Grin has traded down 4.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $57,945.57 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4,436.16 or 0.07655744 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $216.99 or 0.00374476 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $604.05 or 0.01042446 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.54 or 0.00085496 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.11 or 0.00012274 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $242.20 or 0.00417972 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $280.39 or 0.00483882 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00005390 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Grin empowers anyone to transact or save modern money without the fear of external control or oppression. Grin is designed for the decades to come, not just tomorrow. Grin wants to be usable by everyone, regardless of borders, culture, skills or access. Grin has no amounts and no addresses. Transactions can be trivially aggregated. To hide where a newly created transaction comes from, it gets relayed privately (a “random walk”) among peers before it is publicly announced. “
Buying and Selling Grin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Grin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.