Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. During the last seven days, Neblio has traded up 4.6% against the dollar. One Neblio coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.28 or 0.00002201 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Neblio has a total market cap of $23.39 million and $4.44 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Waves (WAVES) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.44 or 0.00035280 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00027203 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00001569 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00007229 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00001822 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 167.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00001230 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Neblio Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neblio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neblio should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neblio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.