Oasis Network (CURRENCY:ROSE) traded down 8.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 25th. One Oasis Network coin can currently be purchased for $0.34 or 0.00000592 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Oasis Network has traded 24.3% higher against the dollar. Oasis Network has a market capitalization of $1.20 billion and approximately $232.08 million worth of Oasis Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Telos (TLOS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00001959 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001248 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Oasis Network Coin Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 29th, 2020. Oasis Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,493,014,306 coins. The official message board for Oasis Network is medium.com/oasis-protocol-project. The official website for Oasis Network is oasisprotocol.org. Oasis Network’s official Twitter account is @OasisLabs and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Oasis Network is https://reddit.com/r/oasislabs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Oasis Protocol Foundation looks to support projects focused on making that privacy-first Internet a reality. From building privacy-preserving applications to developing more powerful tools for the network, to improving how it operates. “
Buying and Selling Oasis Network
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oasis Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oasis Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Oasis Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Oasis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oasis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.