QuarkChain (CURRENCY:QKC) traded 8.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 25th. QuarkChain has a market cap of $220.12 million and approximately $51.21 million worth of QuarkChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, QuarkChain has traded 25.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One QuarkChain coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0344 or 0.00000059 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00003207 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.11 or 0.00045157 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00008849 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.00233672 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded up 2,618,096.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $51.58 or 0.00089194 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.14 or 0.00012344 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “QuarkChain is a high-capacity peer-to-peer transactional system that consists of a two-layered blockchain – elastic sharding blockchains (shards) as the first layer, and a root blockchain that confirms the blocks from the shards as the second layer. QKC is an ERC20 based token to be used solely as the primary token on the network. “
QuarkChain Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuarkChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuarkChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QuarkChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuarkChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuarkChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.