SafePal (CURRENCY:SFP) traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One SafePal coin can currently be purchased for about $2.17 or 0.00003742 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, SafePal has traded up 71.4% against the U.S. dollar. SafePal has a total market cap of $234.42 million and $361.54 million worth of SafePal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Alpha Finance Lab (ALPHA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00001638 BTC.
- Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.96 or 0.00056906 BTC.
- Prosper (PROS) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00003432 BTC.
- OG Fan Token (OG) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.47 or 0.00009438 BTC.
- ProSwap (PROS) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00001332 BTC.
SafePal Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Founded in 2018, SafePal is a cryptocurrency wallet that aims to provide a secure and user-friendly crypto management platform for the masses. SafePal provides hardware wallet and software wallet product lines, all paired and managed through the SafePal App, where users can easily store, manage, swap, trade, and grow their crypto wealth. SafePal supports 20 blockchains, including Binance Chain and Binance Smart Chain, 10,000 tokens, and NFT assets. It has integrated with Binance DEX, Binance Spot Trading, and all DApps on Ethererum, BSC and Tron networks. SafePal is also the first hardware wallet portfolio of Binance Labs. “
Buying and Selling SafePal
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafePal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SafePal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SafePal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SafePal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafePal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.