Solana (CURRENCY:SOL) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 25th. Solana has a total market capitalization of $63.79 billion and $2.38 billion worth of Solana was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Solana has traded up 7% against the U.S. dollar. One Solana coin can currently be bought for $209.90 or 0.00354784 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00001372 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00003259 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001691 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00044794 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00008965 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $139.10 or 0.00235105 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded 2,618,096.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.43 or 0.00012558 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.01 or 0.00089592 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Solana is a single-chain, delegated-Proof-of-Stake protocol, founded by former Qualcomm, Intel, and Dropbox engineers in late-2017, focus on delivering scalability without sacrificing decentralization or security. Core to Solana’s scaling solution is a decentralized clock titled Proof-of-History (PoH), built to solve the problem of time in distributed networks in where there is not a single, trusted, source of time. By using Verifiable Delay Functions, PoH allows each node to locally generate timestamps with SHA256 computations. This eliminates the need for the broadcasts of timestamps across the network, improving overall network efficiency. SOL is the native token of the Solana blockchain. Community tokens are held by the Swiss Foundation, which is run by an independent board. This token pool is used for bounties, incentives programs, marketing, and grants. Solana’s mission is to support all high-growth and high-frequency blockchain applications and to democratize the world’s financial systems. “
Solana Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Solana directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Solana should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Solana using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Solana Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Solana and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.