TokenPay (CURRENCY:TPAY) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. During the last week, TokenPay has traded down 12.9% against the US dollar. TokenPay has a market cap of $1.01 million and $85,068.00 worth of TokenPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TokenPay coin can now be purchased for $0.0458 or 0.00000106 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $43,121.70 or 0.99975836 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.59 or 0.00091789 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00007593 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001759 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.04 or 0.00032554 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00004116 BTC.
- Offshift (XFT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.02 or 0.00034826 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $286.73 or 0.00664770 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00002335 BTC.
- Galaxy Heroes Coin (GHC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TPAY is a fintech product that combines blockchain, suite of wallets and a payment platform that is fully integrated into Gamecloud. The checkout system features payment integrations from 15 different gaming friendly e-wallets and credit card providers along with 16 different cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and more. TokenPay is a blockchain project that incorporates Bitcoin cryptographic technology with advanced security and privacy features. Additionally, TokenPay is building out a platform that combines banking and a closed-end private exchange. This enables wider adoption of the coin via consumer and merchant services. Developing a TokenPay coin and the infrastructure to support its everyday seamless use is a crucial step. “
Buying and Selling TokenPay
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TokenPay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TokenPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TokenPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.