Veil (CURRENCY:VEIL) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. One Veil coin can currently be bought for about $0.0149 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Veil has traded 10.8% higher against the US dollar. Veil has a total market cap of $1.28 million and approximately $380.00 worth of Veil was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43,121.70 or 0.99975836 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.59 or 0.00091789 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $142.91 or 0.00331331 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.13 or 0.00018856 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $189.56 or 0.00439497 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 33% against the dollar and now trades at $76.15 or 0.00176545 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00008354 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001319 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00007593 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000836 BTC.
Veil Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Veil is a cryptocurrency project working to make privacy the most convenient choice through both cutting-edge technology and silky-smooth user experience. Veil uses a hybrid Proof-of-Stake and Proof-of-Work consensus system, including support for the RandomX and ProgPoW mining algorithms. Through RingCT, stealth addresses, Dandelion, and compulsory privacy, Veil provides coin fungibility and privacy without compromise. “
Veil Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veil directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veil should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veil using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veil and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.