Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded 6.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 14th. During the last seven days, Enigma has traded 18.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Enigma coin can now be purchased for $0.0536 or 0.00000125 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Enigma has a total market capitalization of $745,130.47 and $215,070.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $140.36 or 0.00326733 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00020312 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00008334 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00003087 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.34 or 0.00017083 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded 75.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Enigma Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enigma should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Enigma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.