Symbol (CURRENCY:XYM) traded up 2.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 15th. One Symbol coin can now be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00000454 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Symbol has traded up 6.3% against the US dollar. Symbol has a total market capitalization of $1.09 billion and $5.49 million worth of Symbol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002330 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001809 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.11 or 0.00063137 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.34 or 0.00075323 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,291.27 or 0.07664614 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $42,833.13 or 0.99748633 BTC.
- Toncoin (TONCOIN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00008426 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.61 or 0.00068956 BTC.
Symbol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “XYM is the native currency of the Symbol public blockchain which launched in Q1 2021. It is used to pay for transactions in order to incentivize the network of public nodes that process and record transactions, giving XYM fundamental value as the currency of a functioning economy. “
Buying and Selling Symbol
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Symbol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Symbol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Symbol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Symbol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Symbol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.