Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated (OTCMKTS:CHUEF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,804,400 shares, a growth of 123.7% from the April 15th total of 806,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Shares of OTCMKTS CHUEF remained flat at $$10.12 during trading on Friday. Chubu Electric Power has a twelve month low of $9.68 and a twelve month high of $12.06. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $9.96 and a 200 day moving average price of $10.34.
Chubu Electric Power Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Chubu Electric Power (CHUEF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Chubu Electric Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chubu Electric Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.