Enterra Co. (OTCMKTS:ETER – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 2,600 shares, a decrease of 50.0% from the April 15th total of 5,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:ETER remained flat at $$0.11 during trading on Friday. Enterra has a 12 month low of $0.01 and a 12 month high of $1.00. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $0.12 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.13.
Enterra Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Enterra (ETER)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Enterra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enterra and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.