Everest (ID) traded up 1.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. One Everest coin can now be purchased for about $0.0997 or 0.00000332 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Everest has a total market cap of $11.63 million and $38,402.00 worth of Everest was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Everest has traded 38% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003326 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001419 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001754 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $158.79 or 0.00528851 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.45 or 0.00038121 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60,839.61 or 2.02627197 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00008545 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004706 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everest is a device-free globally accessible, digital transaction protocol with built-in identity. Through the use of digital identities, electronic wallets, document management, and biometrics, users will be able to digitally verify their identity for public services and claim their social and economic rights. “
Everest Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everest directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everest should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Everest using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.