Kin (KIN) traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. Kin has a total market capitalization of $29.19 million and $822,439.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Kin has traded 27.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003372 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001423 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $158.02 or 0.00533578 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.25 or 0.00037986 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61,726.82 or 2.08424325 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.89 or 0.00111068 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004759 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activities such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem. The Kin token will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. Kin is migrating to the new kin blockchain, which is a fork of the Stellar blockchain and is based on a technology different from that of the existing Ethereum-based Kin. Kin will be enabling all ERC20 Kin token holders to swap their tokens for the new Kin Coin, which will be native to the Kin blockchain. All participants in the Kin Ecosystem, token holders and developers alike, will be completing the migration over the coming months. Kin will provide several procedures for swapping ERC20 Kin tokens for the new Kin Coin. Kin is not mineable and does not use proof of work (PoW). Instead, Kin uses SCP, the stellar consensus protocol. “
Buying and Selling Kin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.