OMG Network (OMG) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 14th. One OMG Network coin can currently be bought for $2.55 or 0.00008458 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. OMG Network has a total market cap of $358.04 million and $72.48 million worth of OMG Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, OMG Network has traded 27.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Thunder Token (TT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ThunderCore (TT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.84 or 0.00155188 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- CrowdWiz (WIZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000078 BTC.
About OMG Network
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators that enforce the behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. OMG rebrand: OmiseGO Rebrands to OMG Network “
Buying and Selling OMG Network
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OMG Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OMG Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OMG Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OMG Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OMG Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.