Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 14th. One Pirate Chain coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.84 or 0.00002802 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Pirate Chain has traded 32.1% lower against the dollar. Pirate Chain has a total market capitalization of $161.71 million and $336,376.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $105.73 or 0.00352151 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.24 or 0.00064073 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.06 or 0.00070142 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00004607 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Bit Hotel (BTH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Pirate Chain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PirateChain (ARRR) is a 100% private send cryptocurrency. It uses a privacy protocol that cannot be compromised by other users activity on the network. Most privacy coins are riddled with holes created by optional privacy. PirateChain uses ZK-Snarks to shield 100% of the peer to peer transactions on the blockchain making for highly anonymous and private transactions. “
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirate Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pirate Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.