PetroDollar (XPD) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. One PetroDollar coin can currently be bought for about $0.0138 or 0.00000046 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. PetroDollar has a market capitalization of $883,082.75 and $33.00 worth of PetroDollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, PetroDollar has traded down 13.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Paycoin (PCI) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001246 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Version (V) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 34.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000014 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PetroDollar is a peer-to-peer digital currency designed to deflate with relation to the world crude oils reserves. PetroDollar has a approximate 1:10,000 relationship to barrels of oil still existing in the ground, thus creating an analogy of the USD/OIL trading pair. Every transaction(Tx) broadcast over the PetroDollar network will be charged a transaction fee to be destroyed in line with oil depletion. Transaction fees are destroyed autonomously, at an organic rate based on a mathematical model of the oil market. PetroDollar has a current fee of 1.429% of the amount transmitted, increasing to approximately 15% in year 2045. “
PetroDollar Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PetroDollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PetroDollar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PetroDollar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PetroDollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PetroDollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.