Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 10% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 22nd. Over the last seven days, Zilliqa has traded 5.4% higher against the dollar. Zilliqa has a market capitalization of $722.75 million and $504.42 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zilliqa coin can now be purchased for $0.0564 or 0.00000188 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0983 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.65 or 0.00228769 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00003125 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $545.60 or 0.01818207 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded 25.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00004524 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zilliqa leverages on its silicon-smooth, speedy and cost-effective blockchain platform to catalyse and transform digital infrastructure across all global communities and industries. Zilliqa is a high-throughput blockchain platform that achieves over 2,828 transactions per second in its testnet by the implementation of sharding. Moreover, Zilliqa is designed so that the throughput scales almost linearly as the number of nodes scales, ensuring that Zilliqa’s capacity can continue to grow to meet demand. “
Buying and Selling Zilliqa
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilliqa should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zilliqa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.