Pmeer (PMEER) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. In the last week, Pmeer has traded flat against the dollar. Pmeer has a market cap of $1.96 million and approximately $338,560.00 worth of Pmeer was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pmeer coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0229 or 0.00000202 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29,598.98 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,840.24 or 0.06217253 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00002473 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00016498 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $64.62 or 0.00218310 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $183.53 or 0.00620068 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $191.74 or 0.00647798 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.38 or 0.00075597 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00004642 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qitmeer Network is a public chain transformed from HalalChain. Qitmeer aims to be the next-generation public chain based on BlockDAG which is dedicated to serving the ecosystem of Islamic Finance, ethical finance, and socially responsible investment, thereby enhancing financial inclusion and creating social impact. In contrast to the competition model, BlockDAG’s collaboration model in mining achieves a desirable balance of typical blockchain metrics among the security, openness, fairness, and scalability. Qitmeer’s BlockDAG is a collaboration model based on SPECRE protocol. BlockDAG’s collaboration model allows solo mining and pool mining to have the same opportunity cost. At the same time, Qitmeer uses an anti-ASIC mining algorithm to prevent concentration of hash rate. Qitmeer adopts a classic POW consensus and UTXO data model and designs a unique asset issuing mechanism that requires the reserve of native currency, which is in line with core ethical financial values. Qitmeer testing network will introduce real miners for testing to ensure the gradual maturity and stability of the network. This is a gradual transition to the Qitmeer main network. The economic model of the test network should not only solve the incentive problems in the transition stage, but also solve the historical problems after the transformation. HalalChain ERC20 token：HLC Qitmeer test net token：PMEER Native token of Qitmeer network：Meer Qitmeer public chain test network announcement Burning and mining: one HLC token burnt, one PMEER can be minted by miners. Constant total number: the total amount of PMEER and HLC remains at 1 billion, PMEER + HLC = 1 billion. Exchange freely: PMEER holders and HLC holders can exchange freely on their own initiative. Mapping priority: the HLC participating in burning will obtain the priority of mapping, it means giving them priority according to its proportion in the network at the time of allocation. “
Buying and Selling Pmeer
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pmeer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pmeer should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pmeer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pmeer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pmeer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.