Shares of Aris Water Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:ARIS – Get Rating) dropped 8.8% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $16.44 and last traded at $16.50. Approximately 7,307 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 304,873 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.09.
Separately, Capital One Financial raised Aris Water Solutions from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating in a research note on Friday, March 25th.
The business has a fifty day moving average of $18.47 and a 200-day moving average of $15.78.
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, May 31st. Investors of record on Thursday, May 19th were paid a $0.09 dividend. This represents a $0.36 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.18%. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, May 18th.
About Aris Water Solutions (NYSE:ARIS)
Aris Water Solutions, Inc, an environmental infrastructure and solutions company, provides water handling and recycling solutions. The company's produced water handling business gathers, transports, unless recycled, and handles produced water generated from oil and natural gas production. Its water solutions business develops and operates recycling facilities to treat, store, and recycle produced water.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aris Water Solutions (ARIS)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Aris Water Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aris Water Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.