AU Optronics Corp. (OTCMKTS:AUOTY – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low on Thursday . The company traded as low as $5.03 and last traded at $5.13, with a volume of 290855 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $5.50.
The business’s 50-day moving average is $5.91 and its two-hundred day moving average is $6.99.
AU Optronics Company Profile (OTCMKTS:AUOTY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AU Optronics (AUOTY)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for AU Optronics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AU Optronics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.