Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 13.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. Over the last week, Bitcoin Atom has traded down 0.6% against the dollar. Bitcoin Atom has a total market capitalization of $1.73 million and $702.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Atom coin can currently be bought for about $0.0942 or 0.00000455 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000004 BTC.
About Bitcoin Atom
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Atom is a SegWit enabled Bitcoin fork that uses the SHA256 algorithm and is secured by utilizing the so-called hybrid consensus: both PoW and PoS. The BCA will also be using the lightning network swaps allowing for instant off-chain atomic swaps, which are cheaper and more useful for smaller transactions and have better privacy properties. “
Bitcoin Atom Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Atom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Atom should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Atom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.