BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded up 10.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. One BitcoinPoS coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0546 or 0.00000260 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, BitcoinPoS has traded up 1.7% against the US dollar. BitcoinPoS has a market capitalization of $303,906.04 and $43.00 worth of BitcoinPoS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000908 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001797 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded up 69.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $8,997.56 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. BitcoinPoS’s total supply is 5,782,462 coins and its circulating supply is 5,571,008 coins. The official message board for BitcoinPoS is medium.com/@bitcoin_pos. BitcoinPoS’s official website is www.bitcoinpos.net. BitcoinPoS’s official Twitter account is @Bitcoin_PoS_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitcoinPoS is a new peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. BitcoinPoS is not a fork from Bitcoin Network! It's a scalable, fast, permissionless, decentralized cryptocurrency that requires no trusted third parties and no central bank. “
Buying and Selling BitcoinPoS
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinPoS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinPoS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitcoinPoS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinPoS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinPoS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.