Korvest Ltd (ASX:KOV – Get Rating) insider Andrew Stobart acquired 2,500 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, June 15th. The stock was acquired at an average price of A$7.00 ($4.86) per share, with a total value of A$17,495.00 ($12,149.31).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 14.30, a current ratio of 2.88 and a quick ratio of 1.52.
About Korvest (Get Rating)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Korvest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Korvest and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.