Neometals Ltd (ASX:NMT – Get Rating) insider Jennifer Purdie bought 31,700 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, June 15th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.95 ($0.66) per share, for a total transaction of A$29,956.50 ($20,803.13).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.40, a quick ratio of 25.14 and a current ratio of 25.14.
About Neometals (Get Rating)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Neometals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neometals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.