NEXION Group Ltd (ASX:NNG – Get Rating) insider Peter Christie acquired 189,235 shares of NEXION Group stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, June 16th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$0.07 ($0.05) per share, for a total transaction of A$13,057.22 ($9,067.51).
The company has a current ratio of 1.36, a quick ratio of 1.35 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 52.72.
NEXION Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for NEXION Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NEXION Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.