Triangle Energy (Global) Limited (ASX:TEG – Get Rating) insider Conrad Todd bought 4,166,666 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, June 14th. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.01 ($0.01) per share, with a total value of A$49,999.99 ($34,722.22).
The company has a quick ratio of 2.46, a current ratio of 3.28 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18.
About Triangle Energy (Global) (Get Rating)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Triangle Energy (Global) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Triangle Energy (Global) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.