Shares of KKR Income Opportunities Fund (NYSE:KIO – Get Rating) passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $12.98 and traded as low as $11.68. KKR Income Opportunities Fund shares last traded at $11.74, with a volume of 102,125 shares traded.
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $12.98 and its 200 day simple moving average is $14.56.
The firm also recently declared a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, July 29th. Stockholders of record on Friday, July 15th will be given a $0.105 dividend. This represents a $1.26 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 10.78%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, July 14th.
KKR Income Opportunities Fund Company Profile (NYSE:KIO)
KKR Income Opportunities Fund is a close ended fixed income mutual fund launched by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co L.P. The fund is managed by KKR Asset Management LLC. It invests in fixed income markets and hedging markets across the globe. The fund primarily invests in first- and second-lien secured loans, unsecured loans and high yield corporate debt instruments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on KKR Income Opportunities Fund (KIO)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for KKR Income Opportunities Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KKR Income Opportunities Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.