Minds and Machines Group Limited (LON:MMX – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 8.70 ($0.11) and traded as low as GBX 8.62 ($0.11). Minds and Machines Group shares last traded at GBX 8.70 ($0.11), with a volume of 411,454 shares.
The company has a quick ratio of 0.50, a current ratio of 4.71 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16. The firm has a market capitalization of £23.60 million and a PE ratio of 29.00. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 8.70 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 8.67.
Minds and Machines Group Company Profile (LON:MMX)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Minds and Machines Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Minds and Machines Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.