Providence Gold Mines Inc. (CVE:PHD – Get Rating)’s share price reached a new 52-week low on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$0.05 and last traded at C$0.05, with a volume of 15000 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.06.
The company has a quick ratio of 0.24, a current ratio of 0.36 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42. The company has a market cap of C$3.01 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -5.50. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.06 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.06.
About Providence Gold Mines (CVE:PHD)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Providence Gold Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Providence Gold Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.