Raydium (RAY) traded up 4.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 23rd. In the last week, Raydium has traded 3.8% higher against the dollar. Raydium has a market cap of $82.17 million and $15.80 million worth of Raydium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Raydium coin can now be bought for about $0.71 or 0.00003442 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004827 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.61 or 0.00109226 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 51.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.73 or 0.00351349 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.82 or 0.00076441 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001595 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00002283 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00014065 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Raydium is an automated market maker (AMM) built on the Solana blockchain which leverages the central order book of the Serum decentralized exchange (DEX) to enable lightning-fast trades, shared liquidity and new features for earning yield. “
Buying and Selling Raydium
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raydium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raydium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Raydium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raydium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raydium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.