RESAAS Services Inc. (CVE:RSS – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as C$0.25 and last traded at C$0.25, with a volume of 20104 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$0.27.
The business has a 50-day moving average of C$0.43 and a 200 day moving average of C$0.58. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 11.32, a current ratio of 0.18 and a quick ratio of 0.11. The company has a market capitalization of C$18.79 million and a PE ratio of -10.38.
About RESAAS Services (CVE:RSS)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for RESAAS Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RESAAS Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.