Second Street Capital, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CTON – Get Rating)’s share price was up 1% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.41 and last traded at $0.41. Approximately 1,550 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 36% from the average daily volume of 2,426 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.40.
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.50 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.70.
About Second Street Capital (OTCMKTS:CTON)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Second Street Capital (CTON)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Second Street Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Second Street Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.