Sego Resources Inc. (CVE:SGZ – Get Rating) shares reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$0.06 and last traded at C$0.06, with a volume of 15000 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$0.06.
The company has a quick ratio of 2.28, a current ratio of 2.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.45. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.08 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.09. The company has a market capitalization of C$8.12 million and a PE ratio of -37.50.
About Sego Resources (CVE:SGZ)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Sego Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sego Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.