Stelmine Canada Ltd. (CVE:STH – Get Rating) traded down 17.6% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as C$0.14 and last traded at C$0.14. 187,950 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 17% from the average session volume of 225,553 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.17.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.34, a current ratio of 21.49 and a quick ratio of 6.97. The stock has a market capitalization of C$12.84 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.36. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.21 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.25.
Stelmine Canada Company Profile (CVE:STH)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Stelmine Canada Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stelmine Canada and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.