Triumph Gold Corp. (CVE:TIG – Get Rating)’s share price reached a new 52-week low during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as C$0.07 and last traded at C$0.07, with a volume of 3100 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.08.
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of C$0.09 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$0.10. The company has a quick ratio of 0.02, a current ratio of 0.04 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 19.88. The company has a market capitalization of C$9.72 million and a PE ratio of -2.27.
Triumph Gold Company Profile (CVE:TIG)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Triumph Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Triumph Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.