VerusCoin (VRSC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. VerusCoin has a total market cap of $33.03 million and approximately $20,246.00 worth of VerusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, VerusCoin has traded up 23.4% against the dollar. One VerusCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.48 or 0.00002279 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004756 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23.46 or 0.00111663 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded 600.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.31 or 0.00396497 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.93 or 0.00075809 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00002273 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001590 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00013720 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verus introduces a new consensus algorithm called Proof of Power, a 50% PoW / 50% PoS algorithm, which solves theoretical weaknesses in other PoS systems, and is provably immune to 51% hash attacks, making Verus one of, if not the most, double-spend resistant public blockchain(s) running. Verus also uses a unique hash algorithm, VerusHash, a quantum secure hash algorithm that is near-equally mineable on both CPUs and GPUs. The Verus Coin’s project vision includes automatically provisioned public blockchains as a service. “
VerusCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VerusCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VerusCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VerusCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VerusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VerusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.