Zero (ZER) traded 8.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. One Zero coin can currently be bought for about $0.0147 or 0.00000070 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Zero has traded down 2.2% against the US dollar. Zero has a total market cap of $170,496.01 and $3.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.19 or 0.00309586 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.01 or 0.00080771 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.41 or 0.00068415 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00002081 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004493 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Bit Hotel (BTH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000130 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zero is fork of Zcash (Zcash is fork of Bitcoin). It has the security of Bitcoin, the privacy of Zcash and few other improvements. Zero includes the best privacy and anonymity technology available today. The coin has no founders reward, no premine, no slow start and no block reward halving. The developers have also abandoned idea of mining on mobile devices and made the mining parameters harder. “
Buying and Selling Zero
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.