DAOventures (DVD) traded up 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 23rd. During the last week, DAOventures has traded up 15.8% against the U.S. dollar. One DAOventures coin can now be purchased for $0.0144 or 0.00000068 BTC on major exchanges. DAOventures has a total market cap of $132,169.31 and $10,068.00 worth of DAOventures was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CoinField Coin (CFC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001280 BTC.
- holoride (RIDE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001097 BTC.
- Anchor Protocol (ANC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- MAPS (MAPS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001057 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00007052 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001817 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DAOventures is a DeFi robo-advisor and automated money manager platform. It is their mission to make DeFi simpler, accessible & inclusive.The DAOventures native DVG token has several utilities. Working as an incentive mechanism to attract and stake liquidity, the DVG token invites market participation from the DAOventures community ensuring network effect, long term demand and community involvement.DVG holders can benefit from a range of staking incentives that will reward them for their efforts, including pool-specific rewards, reduced transaction fees and community related proposals for improvements.A cross-chain integration, DAOventures will be powered initially by Ethereum and Polkadot with plans to integrate with other blockchain networks in the future.”
Buying and Selling DAOventures
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAOventures directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAOventures should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DAOventures using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAOventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAOventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.