Etho Protocol (ETHO) traded 17.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. One Etho Protocol coin can now be purchased for about $0.0321 or 0.00000153 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Etho Protocol has traded down 19.7% against the U.S. dollar. Etho Protocol has a total market cap of $185,260.85 and $136,484.00 worth of Etho Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,160.41 or 0.05459927 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.41 or 0.00077195 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- WhaleRoom (WHL) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00007088 BTC.
- Transaction Service fee (TSF) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Smart Music (MUSIC) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Etho Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ether-1 is a content delivery platform. It works as a streamlined, decentralized development and content hosting platform to provide users with the ownership of their personal virtual data, instead of being controlled by the major social media platforms. At Ether-1, users are able to sell/buy virtual data using the platform native token, the ETHO. The ETHER-1 (ETHO) coin is a PoW (Proof of Work) cryptocurrency that uses the Ethash algorithm. It will be the medium through which users are able to exchange value between them when using the platform as well as to access the available services. Ether-1 has two types of nodes, masternodes require 15,000 ETHO, service nodes require 5,000 ETHO. Masternodes are the backbone of the EthoFS platform. Setting up an Ether-1 masternode/service node usually takes 20-30 minutes. The install is largely automated, and the process is clearly documented. First time Linux users are usually able to complete the install without issues, join our Discord channel if you have questions. ETHO funds do not live on the VPS, they remain in your control. Because we are supported by Ledger, masternode collateral can be staked on a Nano S. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Buying and Selling Etho Protocol
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etho Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etho Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Etho Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Etho Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etho Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.