GameCredits (GAME) traded 17.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 23rd. During the last seven days, GameCredits has traded up 16.4% against the US dollar. One GameCredits coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0203 or 0.00000096 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. GameCredits has a total market capitalization of $3.61 million and $64,814.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00027613 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002661 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.41 or 0.00267223 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006488 BTC.
- SpaceMine (MINE) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001991 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000941 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000713 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits (GAME) is the in-game currency for the gaming industry. Using GAME, in-game items can easily be purchased. With the power of blockchain technology, you can now have full ownership over all of your in-game items allowing you to sell them in a secondary market to other gamers or collectors. Furthermore, GameCredits brings a new level of innovation to the gaming experience by allowing gamers to stake their GAME on their favorite games. Gamers will then be rewarded with GAME Rewards from the games they stake their GAME on, making it much more than just an in-game currency. In addition, game developers will share in new revenue streams from trade transactions. Stake GAME, Earn NFTs.Use GAME to BUY, SELL and CREATE your In-Game Items.June 24, 2020 00:27 – GameCredits (GAME) will be swapping their native blockchain asset to an ERC20-based token on the Ethereum network. Further information: https://medium.com/@gamecredits/game-credits-update-may-2020-16a740f7d489 “
GameCredits Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.