Goldcoin (GLC) traded 16% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. One Goldcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0093 or 0.00000044 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Goldcoin has traded down 32.9% against the US dollar. Goldcoin has a total market cap of $406,841.01 and $1,309.00 worth of Goldcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00027456 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.94 or 0.00267930 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006488 BTC.
- SpaceMine (MINE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001973 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000942 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000730 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoldCoin (GLD) is the Gold Standard of Digital Currency – With large vibrant support, trading communities, real world appeal and an extremely devoted development team, GoldCoin is the Gold Standard of Digital Currency. Block time + difficulty changes depending on the height of the block chain along with demarcated block rewards. The GoldCoin team have implemented Golden River – a method to adjust the block time each block to counteract large swings in hashing power pointed at the network – this method is smoother than than the Kimoto Gravity well meaning block times are more closely regulated. “
Buying and Selling Goldcoin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Goldcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Goldcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Goldcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Goldcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Goldcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.