MONK (MONK) traded up 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. One MONK coin can now be bought for $0.0848 or 0.00000403 BTC on major exchanges. MONK has a total market capitalization of $1.10 million and approximately $8,666.00 worth of MONK was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, MONK has traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SuperFarm (SUPER) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- Kanga Exchange Token (KNG) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00005884 BTC.
- Star Atlas DAO (POLIS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001848 BTC.
- PAC Protocol (PAC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Millimeter (MM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DECOIN (DTEP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA Everworld (GAIA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- SPORT (SPORT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000153 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monkey aim is to help the users from wasting their time checking virtual machines and wallets the whole day. Monkey will instantly update the users once the balance changes and will also keep an eye on the users Masternodes without needing to access them. Monkey is using an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm, can be mined on any computer, and will never require specialized mining equipment. Fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero-confirmation transactions, we call it SwiftTX.Decentralized blockchain voting providing for consensus-based advancement of the current Masternode technology used to secure the network and provide the above features, each Masternode is secured with collateral of 2,000 MONK.”
MONK Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MONK directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MONK should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MONK using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MONK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MONK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.