Skycoin (SKY) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. Skycoin has a total market capitalization of $2.81 million and $13,400.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Skycoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00000607 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Skycoin has traded 88% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $23.13 or 0.00109962 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00418694 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.20 or 0.00077011 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001718 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00013788 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. Understanding the Skycoin Supply and Distribution here “
Skycoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.