Stacks (STX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. Stacks has a total market cap of $530.04 million and $15.97 million worth of Stacks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Stacks has traded up 21.9% against the dollar. One Stacks coin can now be bought for about $0.40 or 0.00001910 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004752 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.07 or 0.00109720 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded 600.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00418694 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.99 or 0.00076027 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001624 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00002272 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00013818 BTC.
Stacks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Stacks is an open-source network of decentralized apps and smart contracts built on Bitcoin. The Stacks blockchain is a flexible layer on top of Bitcoin that enables decentralized apps, smart contracts, and digital assets A layer-1 blockchain that connects to Bitcoin for security and enables decentralized apps and predictable smart contracts, Stacks implements Proof of Transfer (PoX) mining that anchors to Bitcoin security and produces blocks at the same rate as Bitcoin. Stacks Token (STX) is the native asset on the Stacks blockchain and used as fuel for transactions. All transactions, from executing Clarity contracts to creating digital assets, are paid for in STX. “
Stacks Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stacks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stacks should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stacks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.