Separately, StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Regency Centers in a research note on Thursday, March 31st. They issued a hold rating for the company.
REG stock opened at $59.54 on Tuesday. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $66.21. Regency Centers has a 52 week low of $55.78 and a 52 week high of $78.78.
Regency Centers Company Profile (Get Rating)
Regency Centers is the preeminent national owner, operator, and developer of shopping centers located in affluent and densely populated trade areas. Our portfolio includes thriving properties merchandised with highly productive grocers, restaurants, service providers, and best-in-class retailers that connect to their neighborhoods, communities, and customers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Regency Centers (REG)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Regency Centers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Regency Centers and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.