DeFi Yield Protocol (DYP) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on July 7th. In the last seven days, DeFi Yield Protocol has traded up 18.8% against the US dollar. DeFi Yield Protocol has a total market capitalization of $6.03 million and approximately $2.03 million worth of DeFi Yield Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DeFi Yield Protocol coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.28 or 0.00001335 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $28.19 or 0.00134887 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded down 89.5% against the dollar and now trades at $209.90 or 0.01004312 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004781 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001606 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00002245 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00016079 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.15 or 0.00034228 BTC.
DeFi Yield Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The DeFi Yield Protocol is developing a platform that allows anyone to provide liquidity and to be rewarded with Ethereum. At the same time, the platform maintains both token price stability as well as secure and simplified DeFi for end users by integrating a DYP anti-manipulation feature. “
DeFi Yield Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeFi Yield Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeFi Yield Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DeFi Yield Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeFi Yield Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeFi Yield Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.