Arcblock (ABT) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 6th. One Arcblock coin can now be purchased for about $0.0926 or 0.00000399 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Arcblock has traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Arcblock has a total market cap of $9.12 million and $1.31 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,224.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004305 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003971 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003637 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002201 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.76 or 0.00132428 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.94 or 0.00034186 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.14 or 0.00069496 BTC.
Arcblock Coin Profile
Arcblock (CRYPTO:ABT) is a coin. It was first traded on January 6th, 2018. Arcblock’s total supply is 186,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 98,554,305 coins. The Reddit community for Arcblock is /r/arcblock and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Arcblock’s official Twitter account is @ArcBlock_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Arcblock’s official website is www.arcblock.io.
Buying and Selling Arcblock
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arcblock should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Arcblock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.