Auxilium (AUX) traded 7.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 6th. One Auxilium coin can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges. Auxilium has a total market capitalization of $77,907.06 and approximately $10,967.00 worth of Auxilium was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Auxilium has traded 6.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SENSO (SENSO) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- Sylo (SYLO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- iOWN Token (iOWN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- TOKPIE (TKP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- MDUKEY (MDU) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000007 BTC.
AUX is a coin. Auxilium’s total supply is 300,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 141,900,578 coins. The official website for Auxilium is auxilium.global. The official message board for Auxilium is forum.auxilium.global. Auxilium’s official Twitter account is @auxiliumglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Auxilium
Receive News & Updates for Auxilium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auxilium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.