CTT – Correios De Portugal, S.A. (OTCMKTS:CTTOF – Get Rating) traded down 12.8% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $3.40 and last traded at $3.40. Approximately 100 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 3,959 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.90.
CTT – Correios De Portugal Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $3.88 and a 200-day simple moving average of $4.36.
CTT – Correios De Portugal Company Profile
CTT – Correios De Portugal, SA, together with its subsidiaries, provides postal and financial services worldwide. The company operates through Mail, Express & Parcels, Financial Services & Retail, and Bank segments. The company was formerly known as Correio Publico. CTT – Correios De Portugal, SA was founded in 1520 and is headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CTT – Correios De Portugal (CTTOF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for CTT - Correios De Portugal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CTT - Correios De Portugal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.